Payment Plan Option
Payment Plan Options Available
What ID is Required?
being acceptable photo identification.
All applicants, including all co-applicants (where applicable), must each provide at least two (2) forms of identification:
1. Photo Identification issued by either the federal or provincial government.
- Acceptable forms of photo identification are:
- Valid Provincial Driver’s License
- Valid Canadian Passport
- BYID (LCBO) card/Age of Majority card/Provincial Identification Card
- Certificate of Native Status Issued by the Government of Canada
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Military employee card with accompanying government issued photograph
- Resident Card/Maple Leaf Card
- Old Age Security Card Issued by the Government of Canada
2. Second piece of identification should be one of the following:
- Social Insurance Card
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Credit Card (unexpired major credit card or department store card)
- Your store card issued by us
- Current month’s utility bill/bank statement/credit card statement, in the applicant and
co-applicant’sname (if applicable). You must verify and confirm the applicant’s and co-applicant’s
- Senior Citizens Card
- Fire Arms Registration Card
1 .Under Quebec Provincial legislation we cannot require that a resident of Quebec provide a Drivers License though they can provide voluntarily.
2 .Due to provincial legislation, Health Cards cannot be used at all as identification in Ontario, PEI, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Manitoba even if the customer offers it voluntarily. Law prohibits recording of a Health Card Number in these provinces.
3 Under federal legislation, we may not demand the customer’s Social Insurance Number or SIN card, however the customer may voluntarily present this item as an acceptable form of secondary identification.
* For financing over $400 a $21 fee will apply via Fairstone Financial