NEW: Book Spay or Neuter on Weekends
Posted on Nov 26, 2017
Same Day Appointments 7 Days a Week Until 10pm
Posted on Nov 25, 2017
WE ARE OPEN DAILY 8AM - 10PM
Walk In Pet Grooming Days
Posted on Nov 4, 2017
I have always loved animals my whole life. I used to volunteer with my grandfather at the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind when i was very young. I would assist him with photography at their events and classes, and as I got older, we fostered a few dogs for their training program.
I first started in grooming when I took a job as a bather and very quickly realized that grooming satisfied both my love of animals with my love of art. I now have 10 years experience in grooming - mostly working in high-end areas of Toronto.
I am a perfectionist and will undoubtedly make sure your dog looks the best it possibly can every time. I regularly attend grooming conferences and seminars in order to keep perfecting my techniques and stay ontop of trendy and new styles.
I am always happy to do breed standard clips, puppy cuts, and creative grooming of any sort. I also make sure even the most matted dog goes home looking the best they can because I take pride in what I do and I will not judge you :).
I always have a pocket full of treats and a happy outlook. I try to be very observant and tailor my handling techniques to your dog. I will give them breaks if they are stressed, use treats for encouragement, get them to "work" by doing something such as giving a paw for trimming, or have them do nothing at all if that seems to make them happy :).
Senior Pet Specials - Nov 1 - Dec 31
Posted on Nov 2, 2017
Have You Noticed Any Of These Changes In Your Senior Pet ?
| - Changes in appetite
- Increased thirst
- Alterations in sleep patterns
- Interacts less with family
- Dry, dull fur, less grooming
- Increased urination, difficulty defecating
- New growths, lumps, or bumps
- Bad Breath
- Extra weight gain for no reason
- Loss of weight and lean muscle
- Reduced mobility / stiffness
- Irritable when touched
DENTAL PROMO - LIMITED TIME OFFER
Posted on Oct 16, 2017
500$ plus tax Includes the following services:
Start by booking a Courtesy Dental Exam Appointment
Then, book your pets Dental Prophylaxis ( scale & polish)**
Pre-Operative Bloodwork to screen kidney & liver function and overall health
IV Fluids to regulate blood pressure, hydrate patient, &
provide injection port for medication
Some pet insurance plans cover dental work.
WE'RE MOVING 2018 - 621 Hespeler Rd
Posted on Oct 4, 2017
- Same Great Staff, Regular Veterinary Services, & Business Hours
- Daytime Emergency Services Without Added Emergency Fee’s
- Larger 13,500 sq foot Brand New Hospital Facility
- Larger Spacious Lobby for Reception of Patients
Large Inventory of Veterinary Diets , Fun
& Unique Retail
Pet Items To Spoil Your Pet
- 8 Examination Rooms, Flush with Floor Walk on Pet Scale
- 1 Comfort Room for Comfort and Privacy for End of Life Care
- Fear Free Reduced Stress Atmosphere and Techniques
- Cat Friendly Gold Status Accreditation to Reduce Stress for Cats
- Cat Only Appointment & Treatment Area
- Green Space to Walk Your Dog
- AHOC Appointment Parking At Rear of Building For Our Clients Only
- Larger Pet Grooming Centre for Dogs & Cats with Front of Building Parking
- Rapport Online Services : Client App, Online Appointment Booking & Confirmation & More- Large Surgical, Treatment Room, Critical Care Ward and Dental Suites
Nominated for 2018 Petplan Awards
Posted on Sep 25, 2017
Offering exceptional veterinary care
Advancing pet health beyond their practice
Providing an outstanding client experience to pet parents
We are super proud of our hospital and it's amazing team members.
Congrats for being nominated !
Posted on Sep 25, 2017
We are AAHA Accredited
Posted on Jul 22, 2017
Did you know that accreditation for animal hospitals is voluntary?
Surprising, isn’t it? Nearly 60 percent of pet owners believe that their pet’s veterinary hospital is accredited when it is not. In actuality, only 12-15% of animal hospitals have gone through the accreditation evaluation process by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). Animal Hospital of Cambridge is proud to call ourselves an AAHA-accredited hospital.
Accreditation by AAHA means that an animal hospital has been evaluated on approximately 900 standards of veterinary excellence. To maintain their accreditation, hospitals undergo a rigorous review by veterinary experts every three years. State and provincial regulations can vary widely – in fact, some states don’t routinely inspect hospitals, only going in for an inspection when a complaint is filed by a pet owner. AAHA accreditation is considered the standard for veterinary excellence, and does not vary between states or provinces (AAHA accredits hospitals in both the U.S. and Canada).
We are an AAHA-accredited veterinary hospital. That means we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Pets are our passion. And keeping them healthy is our #1 priority. Here, we strive to deliver excellent care for pets. Because your pets deserve nothing less.
Learn more about AAHA accreditation and why our accreditation is important to you and your pet. Visit aaha.org/petowner.