How You Can Help Reduce COVID-19 Risk
Thank you for your patronage during this critical time. Please help us in our efforts to keep you and our work family safe and virus free.
What You Can Do to Help Us Reduce the Spread
Of This Virus During Visits to Our Hospital
- Consider rescheduling your pets appointment or surgery to stay home if you are unwell in any way, diagnosed with the Corona Virus or experiencing symptoms of the virus like; fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. If your pet needs to be seen please send them in with a healthy friend or family member for curbside service.
- We will offer a "curb side” drop off appointment for anyone who wishes to help reduce public exposure. Ask us for more details on scheduling this type of appointment at 519-624-9760.
- We will be offering "curb side" delivery of food or prescriptions to your trunk. Call the clinic when you arrive to pick up your items.
- Avoid contact when possible (like handshakes) and ensure social distancing measures are taken as best as possible. Use proper public hygiene techniques, use hand sanitizer and wash your hands frequently.
- Webstore - Due to food being allocated in limited quantities, there may be delays in food orders being filled. Please send your request for food or medication refills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send 1 healthy family member in with your pet for their appointment to help reduce crowding and public exposure
- As of August we are allowing clients (1 per appointment please to keep the number of people down for social distancing) to come into the building and to sit in our waiting area while our technician and vet perform your pets exam. Once completed the Veterinarian will come out to discuss findings and we will go over any treatment or medications your pet requires.