How You Can Help Reduce COVID-19 Risk
Thank you for your patronage during this critical time. Please help us in our efforts to keep you and our work family safe and virus free.
What You Can Do to Help Us Reduce the Spread
Of This Virus During Visits to Our Hospital
- Rebook non-emergent appointments like adult annual vaccines, nail trims, post-purchase exams, non-critical rechecks in the future weeks pending recommendation’s from local, national and international health authorities
- Consider rescheduling your pets appointment or surgery to stay home if you are unwell in any way, diagnosed with the Corona Virus or experiencing symptoms of the virus like; fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. If your pet needs to be seen please send them in with a healthy friend or family member for curbside service.
- We will offer a "curb side” drop off appointment for anyone who wishes to help reduce public exposure. Ask us for more details on scheduling this type of appointment at 519-624-9760.
- Avoid contact when possible (like handshakes) and ensure social distancing measures are taken as best as possible. Use proper public hygiene techniques, use hand sanitizer and wash your hands frequently.
- Webstore - Due to food being allocated in limited quantities, there may be delays in food orders being filled. Please call the clinic if you are in need of food and we can put you on our special order list. At this time we are not activating new members. If you need your food delivered - please let us know and we will do our best to assist you.
- Send 1 healthy family member in with your pet for their appointment to help reduce crowding and public exposure